Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for complete Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gur ke pare (jaggery snack) recipe. You can have gur ke pare (jaggery snack) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack):
- You need of 🌻DOUGH INGREDIENTS:.
- Provide 1 of & 1/2 cup Maida (All purpose.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Roasted Fennel seeds (optional).
- Take 7-8 Tbsp of Water Oil for Frying.
- Prepare of 🌻GUR SYRUP (Jaggery Syrup).
- You need 1 cup of Gur/Jaggery 1/2 cup Water.
- Get 1 tsp of Cardamom Powder (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack):
- In a pan add fennel and dry roast until light brown in color. Set it aside. Sift flour and baking soda together. Add roasted fennel seeds and pour oil in the center..
- Gradually work on the flour till mixture is crumbly. Use fingertips to rub oil evenly into flour. Spoon by spoon add enough water to form a soft and pliable dough. Cover and let the dough sit for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a kadai. Make a large ball out of the dough and roll it into a thick chapati. Cut into diamond cubes and..Deep fry until crisp and dark brown in color. All fried, crisp and golden paras….
- 🌻Sugar syrup : Mix gur and water in a separate pan. Bring it to a boil. Gur/jaggery burns very fast, so do not leave the syrup unattended and keep stirring it continuously. Till it is reduced to half its quantity. Remove from flame….
- Mix in fried para and keep mixing.. Until all the para(s) are coated in gur syrup. Spread them on big plate and allow them to cool down completely. You can keep this pare air-tight container..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) makes your day cheerful.