What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Homemade Hamburger Buns recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Homemade Hamburger Buns recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hamburger buns recipe. You can have homemade hamburger buns using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Homemade Hamburger Buns:
- Use 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 20 grams of Semi-strong or all purpose flour (Lys d'Or brand).
- Provide 40 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White castor sugar or superfine sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 18 grams of Shortening.
- Provide 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Use 180 ml of Water.
- Use 1 of Beaten egg and white sesame seeds to finish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Homemade Hamburger Buns:
- Put the bread, all-purpose and whole wheat flours in a bowl, add the skim milk powder, sugar and salt and mix it all together..
- Put the specified amount of water in a bread machine and add the Step 1 combination on top. Make a little pocket in the middle of the flours and place the yeast inside the pocket..
- Select the "dough only" program and turn the bread machine on. Add the shortening 8 minutes in. (Always add the shortening later on in the kneading process.).
- When the 1st rising is done, take the dough out of the bread machine and deflate it gently. Divide the dough and round off each piece. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes..
- Cover the resting dough with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, or loosely with a piece of plastic wrap, to prevent it from drying out..
- I divided the dough this time to make frog shaped buns for the children. If you want to do the same, divide the dough as shown in Step 4..
- The amounts indicated in the recipe will make 4 adult-sized (12-13 cm diameter) buns. Please divide the dough as you like..
- When the dough has rested, deflate it lightly and round off each piece again. Place the dough on a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray as shown in the photo. Brush the bottom of the frog eyes with water and place on top of the buns to attach..
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and leave the dough to rise (2nd rising) until doubled in volume. If you use your oven's "bread rising" setting it takes 30 to 35 minutes..
- If you use your oven's "bread rising" setting, keep the time you will need to preheat the oven to baking temperature and take the dough out 5 minutes before it has finished rising. While the oven is heating up, let the dough keep rising at room temperature..
- After the dough has finished its 2nd rise, brush the tops with beaten egg and sprinkle with white sesame seeds. (Don't put sesame seeds on the frog shaped buns.).
- Put into a preheated 200°C oven, close the door and lower the heat to 190°C. Bake for 15 minutes..
- When the buns are baked, take the oven tray out of the oven, and drop it onto your work surface from a height of about 20 cm to shake the excess steam out of the buns..
- When they have cooled down they are done. Bake them the day before and make the hamburger patties the next day to make things easier..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Homemade Hamburger Buns makes your day joyful.