Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Simple Curry Bread Roll recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Simple Curry Bread Roll recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple curry bread roll recipe. To make simple curry bread roll you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Simple Curry Bread Roll:
- Get 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 2/3 tsp of Salt.
- Take 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 400 grams of Japanese curry.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★ White flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★ Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Simple Curry Bread Roll:
- Place unmarked ingredients in the bread maker and let it complete the first rise. If your bread maker has pizza dough program, then please choose this one..
- If you prefer to knead by hand, put flour in the bowl first. Then add sugar and dry yeast on one side and salt on the opposite side. Pour water onto dry yeast – make sure the water is warm to the touch. Throw the dough down and knead well, then allow to rise for 45 minutes at 40°C..
- Meanwhile put leftover curry in a saucepan and cook over medium heat to evaporate the moisture. Mash the potato and carrot so that they thicken more easily. If curry is still runny, I suggest adding a tablespoon of flour. The best consistency will be when you lift curry up and a firm peak remains..
- Now deflate the dough and divide into 8 portions. Form into balls and cover with well-wrung out kitchen towel. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
- Stretch the dough and fold 3-5 times to get rid of any air. Roll the dough to about 18 cm x 15 cm, but do not stretch it too thin. Try not to dust the surface of dough as you roll. It is better if it remains a little sticky..
- Next put curry on one half of the dough, but keep the edge clear! Now fold the other half of the dough over the curry..
- Close the seam using your thumb and index finger. Place seam side down on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Lightly spray the rolls with water allow to rise for 15 minutes at 40°C using your oven's proving setting. If you let them rise a second time they will be large, so If you prefer not to let them rise, you can skip this process. ♪.
- Turn the dough over in the palm of your hand and check that there are no holes in the surface of the dough. If so, close them with your fingers! Brush the ingredients marked ★ on the dough and put this side down on the panko. Then brush the top side also with the ingredients marked ★ and coat with panko. Your hands should not get too messy this way. Deep fry with oil at 180°C until golden brown..
- If you are counting calories, allow dough to rise for 40 minutes the 2nd time. Coat them with panko and bake, rather than fry, in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Simple Curry Bread Roll turns your day cheerful.