Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to velvety prawn coconut curry soup recipe. To cook velvety prawn coconut curry soup you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup:
- Take 15 ml of coconut oil.
- Take 400 g of prawn tails.
- Take 225 g of onion, finely chopped.
- Use 5 ml of freshly grated ginger.
- Get 7.5 ml of finely crushed garlic (2 large cloves) – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Provide 10 ml of tomato puree.
- Provide 7.5 ml of freshly ground black pepper (approximately 1/2 teaspoon).
- You need 10 ml of fish spice (approximately 2 teaspoons).
- Provide 5 ml of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1.25 of hot curry powder (approximately 1/4 teaspoon).
- Provide 1 of vegetable stock sachet.
- You need 125 ml of boiling water.
- Get 350 ml of fresh cream.
- Take 250 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 10 ml of fish sauce.
- Get 30 ml of lime juice.
- Take 15 ml of full fat milk (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup:
- In a pan, fry prawns in 15 ml coconut oil on low heat 2-3 mins till prawns are just pink in colour..
- Saute the chopped onions in a separate pot until onions are goldren brown. This will take 5-10 mins on medium heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic and allow to simmer to saute for 4-5 mins on medium-low heat..
- Add the tomato puree and continue stirring for 2 mins until the tomato is amalgamated..
- Add the prawns, black pepper, fish spice, chill flakes, curry powder, parsley or coriander and stir for 5 mins until the spices are cooked through..
- Add the vegetable stock to the boiling water and mix until dissolved then add to the prawn curry mixture..
- Add the freh cream and coconut milk and cook stirring continuously until the soup thickens about 2-3 mins..
- Once the soup has thickened up, add the lime juice add continue stirring. Add the fish sauce and adjust seasoning as required..
- Allow the soup to reduce until it reaches your desired consistency. If it thickens too much add the milk one tablespoon at a time to loosen it up..
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley and a few slices of crusty bread, Jasmine rice or noodles..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Velvety Prawn Coconut Curry Soup makes your day joyful.