Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for best Cucumber boondi raita recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Cucumber boondi raita recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cucumber boondi raita recipe. To cook cucumber boondi raita you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Cucumber boondi raita:
- Get 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of Besan boondi.
- Use 1 bowl of Curd.
- Provide pinch of Salt.
- You need pinch of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Bleck pepper powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Fresh dhaniya(corinader leaves) for garnish.
- Use as needed of Beetroot for Garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Cucumber boondi raita:
- Clean cucumber and grate in a bowl carrot and bet root cut in strips.
- Nowtake a bowl add cucumber and add salt keep aside for 5 mini now squzee it so water comes out from.cucumber now add curd salt mix it.
- Now transfer to serving bowl sprinkle black pepper garnish with carrot beetroot strips and last garnish with besan bundi.
Cucumber Raita is a delightful refreshing side dish and compliment to any meal. Boondi ka raita is a yogurt based Indian condiment. Raita is an integral part of Indian cuisine. Cucumber and mint make an amazingly refreshing salad when stirred together with Greek yogurt and lemon juice. Cucumber Raita is a variation of raita that can be used as a dip or a salad.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cucumber boondi raita makes your day cheerful.