Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Pork, Apple And Chestnut Stuffing recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pork, Apple And Chestnut Stuffing recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork, apple and chestnut stuffing recipe. To cook pork, apple and chestnut stuffing you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Pork, Apple And Chestnut Stuffing:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Best pork mince.
- Provide 1 packages of Paxo sage and onion stuffing (small).
- Get 1 of Cooking apple.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cooked chestnuts.
- Get 1/2 of Onion finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 of Glass white wine.
- Use 1 of Knob butter.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch of Fresh herbs – thyme, parsley, sage.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Pork, Apple And Chestnut Stuffing:
- Make up the Paxo as per the box instructions, transfer to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool..
- In a small saucepan, add the onion, garlic, butter and thyme. Cook for 2 minutes untill onions are softened. Add the wine and half the sage and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes. Turn off the heat..
- When the Paxo mix has cooled, add the pork mince and salt and pepper seasoning and mix well. Then add the softened onions and herbs and the rest of the fresh herbs, keeping a few sage leaves back for garnish. Mix well..
- Chop half the cooking apple into small cubes and add to the stuffing mix. Crush the chestnuts and add 1 third to the mix, mix well..
- Take a foil dish, as there is no fat in pork mince, you will need to add a dash of olive oil and spread this around the dish so the stuffing does not stick and burn the bottom..
- Add the stuffing mix to the dish and pat down. Add the rest of the chestnuts over the top and slice the rest of the apple into wedges and pack down the sides with the few sage leaves you have left..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 150 C. Remove from the oven and drizzle the honey over the top. Return the stuffing to the oven for a further 20 minutes..
- Either serve straight away with your roast turkey/ goose/chicken or if making in advance, you can freeze before cooking (hence the disposable foil tray!)..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pork, Apple And Chestnut Stuffing turns your day cheerful.