What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Lacha mathari recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Lacha mathari recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lacha mathari recipe. To make lacha mathari you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Lacha mathari:
- You need of For red dough.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of maida/All-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of ajwain/carrom seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeeravan masala.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need of For yellow dough.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of maida/All- purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ajwain (Carrom Seeds).
- Provide 1 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get as needed of Water for making dough.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying mathris.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Lacha mathari:
- First for making red dough,in bowl add maida and oil mix it well until bread crumbs consistency add salt,cumin seeds,ajwain,hing, red chilli powder, jeeravan masala and mix it well add water for making mathari dough.
- For yellow dough =First for making yellow dough,in bowl add maida and oil mix it well until bread crumbs consistency add salt,cumin seeds,ajwain,hing,turmeric powder, and mix it well add water for making mathari dough.
- Make roti from both dough,now place yellow roti on red roti,apply oil,sprinkle some jeeravan masala and make roll, cut the roll into pieces,press pieces and make matharis.
- Prick slightly with the help of fork on both sides.
- Now fry mathris in hot oil,lacha matharis ready to served.
Recipe with video instructions: Lacha Paratha is a multi layered shallow fried north Indian flatbread and the perfect side dish to your favourite curried food! Lacha Paratha لچھا پراٹھا – Paratha is a very famous. Anda Chana Gravy, Anda Gotala and Lacha Paratha – Take it from the expert and bring restaurant like flavor in your. The site owner hides the web page description. La lacha (escrito latxa en euskera) es una raza ovina española propia del País Vasco y Navarra y que también se extiende por zonas limítrofes de Cantabria.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Lacha mathari turns your day cheerful.