Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & peppers w/ beer-mustard sauce recipe. To make pork & peppers w/ beer-mustard sauce you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce:
- You need 1 of pork tenderloin; trimmed & large dice.
- Take 8 of mini sweet bell peppers; seesed & quartered.
- Take 2 of jalapenos; seeded & large dice.
- Use 1 of yellow onion; large dice.
- Prepare 1/2 C of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- You need 1 of PBR beer.
- You need 1/2 C of German mustard.
- You need 8 leaves of basil; hand torn.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
- Prepare as needed of lawry's seasoning salt & black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce:
- Marinate pork in worcestershire and garlic for 2-4 hours under refrigeration in an air tight bag..
- Pat dry with paper towels..
- Season pork with black pepper. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Heat a large saute pan with vegetable oil..
- Season pork with seasoning salt. Sear just until browned in batches. Do not fully cook. Set pork aside on a plate..
- Add peppers & onions. Season with seasoning salt and pepper..
- Saute on high heat for 2 minutes..
- Add beef. Scrape up any brown bits with a wooden spoon. Reduce by 3/4..
- Add mustard. Stir to incorporate. Bring to a simmer. Add pork. Cover. Simmer for approximately 5 minutes or until pork is fully cooked..
- Garnish with torn basil..
- Variations; parsley, bacon, thyme, rosemary, tarragon, sherry, beer mustard, dijon, red or white wine, vegetable stock, chicken stock, avocado, shallots, red onion, pearl onions, poblano, serrano, habanero puree, liquid smoke, soy sauce, vinegar, arugula, asparagus, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, broccoli, capers, chives, celery, celery root, fennel, leeks, cilantro, cumin, creme fraiche, spinach, mushrooms, marjoram, olive oil, grapeseed oil, white pepper, potatoes, sweet potatoes, radish,.
- Rice, sauerkraut, scallions, lime, lemon, honey, sour cream, raspberry vinegar,.
Pork is the meat of the domestic pig (Sus domesticus). It's the most commonly consumed red meat Being high in protein and rich in many vitamins and minerals, lean pork can be an excellent addition. Pork definition is – the fresh or salted flesh of swine when dressed for food. How to use pork in a sentence. Examples of pork in a Sentence.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Pork & Peppers w/ Beer-Mustard Sauce turns your day joyful.