Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Steamed Wheat Momos (with Soya stuffing) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Steamed Wheat Momos (with Soya stuffing) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed wheat momos (with soya stuffing) recipe. To cook steamed wheat momos (with soya stuffing) you need 12 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Steamed Wheat Momos (with Soya stuffing):
- Take 1/2 Cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 Tsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water(little less).
- Use For of Stuffing-.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Soya nuggets (soaked in hot water for minimum 1 hour).
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of capsicum.
- Use 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Steamed Wheat Momos (with Soya stuffing):
- In a big mixing bowl, take wheat flour and salt. Dry mix..
- Add a teaspoon of oil into it and mix nicely with your fingers..
- Now start adding water little by little to knead medium soft dough. Knead until you get smooth texture..
- Cover with cloth and let it rest for minimum 30 minutes..
- While the dough will rest, we will prepare stuffing to be filled inside the momos..
- We will take soaked soya nuggets. I soaked mine in hot water for an hour..
- Wash nuggets nicely again and squeeze all the water from them using palms so that they can be dry..
- Now grind them in a mixer..
- In a vegetable chopper, fine chop 1 onion and capsicum. Try using chopper for best results because the veggies should be extremely finely chopped..
- Now saute soya, onion and capsicum in 1 tbsp butter at medium flame..
- Now add soy sauce, black pepper powder and a tsp of salt. Mix everything nicely at low flame. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Keep aside the stuffing and let it cool..
- Check back on the kneaded flour. Uncover, add few drops of oil and knead again for 15 seconds..
- Make very small dough balls out of it..
- Take 1 small dough ball and roll it round and very thin..
- Place 1 Tbsp soya stuffing in between and start shaping momos in the form of pleats..
- Design any shape of your choice. Keep shaped momos under wet cloth while you make all of them to avoid the dough from getting dry..
- Take Rice cooker or idli stand or any big utensil on which sieve plate can easily fix for steaming momos..
- Fill it with 1 cup water and 1/2 lemon juice along with lemon skin to avoid blackening the utensil. Boil the water..
- Grease the sieve plate with oil nicely..
- Now place momos one by one carefully on the greased plate without touching each other. Cover with lid nicely and cook at medium flame for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, check if the momos have turned transparent and inside filling should be visible. Also upon touching, they should be non sticky..
- If all of the above is true, then your momos are cooked well and switch off gas to avoid overcooking..
- If you overcook, they will have rubbery and chewy texture..
- Serve hot with spicy Momos dip..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Steamed Wheat Momos (with Soya stuffing) makes your day cheerful.