What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my way italian chicken alfredo recipe. To cook my way italian chicken alfredo you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo:
- Get 6 of Fresh Chicken Fillets Cubed.
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp Ginger and Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 (500 g) of Packet long flat pasta.
- Provide 50 g of Spaghetti.
- Provide 1 of Tray Fresh Mushroom sliced.
- Get 1 of Large Onion Chopped.
- Get 2 of Spring onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of Tblsp fresh Coriander.
- Use 1/2 cup of good olive oil.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of For Sauce :.
- You need 2 of Tblsp butter.
- Get 4 of Tblsp flour.
- Provide 2-4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of good cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 tsp of Black Pepper 1 1/4 tsp salt.
- Take 2 of Tblsp fresh chives.
- Provide of Garnish :.
- Take of Sprinkle of Italian dried herbs.
- Use of freshly chopped chives.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo:
- Boil your pasta and spaghetti in a large pot of water with 2 Tblsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt..
- In another pot Braise your onions till translucent and golden. Add in your chicken and ginger garlic paste and cook till tender..
- Wash and slice your mushrooms. Add them into your pot with the chicken. Add in your chopped spring onions and coriander. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 -8 mins..
- In a large saucepan, Add in your butter. Once melted, add in your flour and cook till a paste. Add in your milk and season..
- Once your white sauce is simmering add in your chives and cook for about 5 mins till slightly thick..
- Once slightly thick add in your 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and stir till all the cheese is melted and sauce is thick and creamy..
- Drain your pasta and rinse slightly with cold water to stop the cooking processes. Once washed and drained add into the pot with the chicken and mix well..
- Add in your sauce and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Over low heat stir to melt the cheese and pasta to be creamy. Season with extra salt and pepper to taste. If the pasta is to thick for your liking you can always add more milk to loosen up..
- Once done garnish with dried Italian herbs and fresh chopped chives..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo turns your day cheerful.