Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-thai(ish)-take-out for jamo recipe. To cook spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-thai(ish)-take-out for jamo you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo:
- Provide 300 gr of turkey mince.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 clove of garlick.
- Use Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of parsley (fresh or dry).
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of lightly salted soya sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste or finely chopped arthochoke (2 tsp).
- Take 1 tsp of crushed chillis.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Get 200 g of cauliflower rice.
- You need of Alternative: brown rice or black rice.
- You need of Additional options.
- You need 2 cm of finely chopped ginger in the mince.
- Provide 1 of red pepper cut into chunks for the mince.
- Use 1 of fresh chilli for the mince (add it just before you add the sauce).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo:
- The mince: Finely chop the onion and garlic and sauté together until soft in a large pan (I use the 26cm diameter shallow casserole from Le Creuset and keep it on the lowest heat throughout) with 2 tbsp of oil and tbsp water. Leave the lid on the pan. Once softened, add the mince and mix well together. Replace the lid and let simmer until mince half cooked. Then add the oregano, parsley, chilli powder and paprika powder. Again, mix well together and leave with lid on until mince cooked through..
- The sauce: Add together all the ingredients (except the corn flour) & bring to the boil in a small saucepan. Then, remove from the heat. In a small bowl dilute the cornstarch.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the courn flour. Bring the ingredients to boil. Mix the corn flour with 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp of sauce. Add corn flour mix to the saucpan mix and mix until thickens bringing to a light simmer. Remove from heat and add sauce to meat mixture..
- Once the sauce has mixed in with the turkey mince add the cauliflower rice. I used to make my own, but it was…messy, smelly and time consuming. The ready made works just as well, is just as healthy (but sadly equally smelly!)..
- Mix all the ingredients well together and allow mixture to simmer 2-4 min with the lid off before removing from the heat. Leave to rest a few moments and then unveil and serve! Looks super nice to garnish with fresh parsley and plate in deep pasta bowls..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo turns your day joyful.