What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Beer Batter Fried Fish recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Beer Batter Fried Fish recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer batter fried fish recipe. You can have beer batter fried fish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Beer Batter Fried Fish:
- Provide 1 of lb Fish fillets (I used tilapia).
- Use 1/2 of cup Flour for dredging.
- Get 3/4 of cup Flour.
- Prepare 2 of tbs. Corn starch.
- Provide 1 of tsp. Sugar.
- Provide 1 of tsp. Salt.
- Take 1/4 of tsp. each, baking soda, baking powder, and paprika..
- Take 3/4 of cup beer..
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Beer Batter Fried Fish:
- Dredge fish in flour and set aside..
- Mix remaining dry ingredients, add beer and stir..
- Let stand while fryer heats to 350°.
- Dip fish in batter, shake off excess, and place in fryer (2 or 3 at a time)..
- Fry 2-3 minutes, flipping once until golden brown. Drain..
- Serve immediately. Throw in some onion rings if you have leftover batter..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Beer Batter Fried Fish makes your day cheerful.