Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dried prunes sweetly simmered in red wine recipe. You can cook dried prunes sweetly simmered in red wine using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine:
- You need 170 grams of □Dried prunes.
- Take 140 ml of □Red wine.
- Use 35 grams of □Sugar.
- Provide 1 of □Cinnamon stick.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine:
- Put the ■ ingredients in a saucepan and turn on the heat. When it comes to the boil, turn it down to low heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. ※until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Take out the cinnamon stick and put the prunes in a sterilized jar to store in the fridge. You can eat them as is You can also use them for cooking..
- I also use these for "Chicken Simmered With Prunes".
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine turns your day joyful.