Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped chicken surprise recipe. To cook bacon wrapped chicken surprise you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise:
- Get 6 of chicken fillets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic infused avocado oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped corriander.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped mint.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped spring onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of pepperdews chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of basil pesto.
- Prepare 6 of slices haloumi cheese.
- Take 6 of deseeded jalapenos (I used the vinegar soaked ones – tops and ends removed).
- Take 6 of slices cheddar cheese.
- Use 6 piece of bacon (I used backbacon).
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic infused avocado oil..
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise:
- Wash chicken fillets then cover with cling wrap and pound with rolling pin to flatten slightly then remove cling and place chicken into a large baking pan..
- Make marinate by combining; avo oil, garlic, corriander, mint, spring onion and pepperdews. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste..
- Pour marinate over chicken pieces. Ensure that chicken is well coated on both sides with marinate..
- Cover and leave in fridge over night or allow to stand for at least 3 hours..
- Once marinated, spead a thin layer of pesto over each fillet. Then stuff and roll each one. This will make 6 servings..
- To stuff; Place haloumi slice on one end of fillet then top with a jalapeno and then cheddar. Roll with stuffing on inside..
- Once rolled, wrap chicken with a piece of bacon..
- When ready, place about 1 teaspoon of garlic infused avocado oil and 1 teaspoon of olive oil into a pan and heat..
- Sear prepared chicken on both sides to seal and brown slightly then place back into baking dish..
- Bake on 140° Celcius for about 10 – 15 minutes. Chicken should be cooked through but not dry..
- Serve and enjoy. I served on a bed of stir fried veg topped with a slice of grilled pineapple and a bit of chilli oil on the side..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Bacon Wrapped Chicken Surprise turns your day joyful.