What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Samosa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Samosa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to samosa recipe. You can have samosa using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Samosa:
- Use 1 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ajwain/ Carom seeds.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of ghee/oil.
- Provide as needed of water.
- Use of For masala.
- Prepare 2-3 of boiled potatoes.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of frozen peas.
- You need 10-12 of chopped cashews.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get as required of raisins.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mango pwder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed coriander.
- Use as required of oil for frying the samosa.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Samosa:
- Take a bowl add maida,carrom seeds rub it with your hand then put it in the maida for a good flavour then add salt, mix all dry ingre.then add oil and crumble it..and crumbling till it becoming in moining form..then gradually add water and make a stiff dough.the dpugh should not be soft so be carefull while adding water now cover the dough and rest it abt 20 min.
- Then for the samosa mix take a pan add oil.then add grated ginger,cumin seed and crushed coriander seed saute for a sec then add peas and cook for a few sec because frozen peas dont takes too much time too cooked then add our dry fruits saute for a sec..
- Then add boiled potatoes and our species mix masala mix all toghter cooked very well. Then switch off the flame and let it be cool down..you can add chopped coriander leaves t oo in a masala and peanuts also.
- Now we will check our maida dough again for 5 min knead a dough then break a nimbu size ball..and take one nimbu size ball with the help of rolling pin make a thin chapati on a board.
- Now take a knife and cut into two halves and now take one sheet of maida fold it like a cap abd seal it with the water.. While we aur frying so it cannot be open in the oil..now take 1 -2tbsp of potato mixture and fill it dont overload the mix now again seal it with the help of water..and keep it aside and make oyr remaining samosa like this and rest the samosa for 10 min…
- After10 min take a woke add oil and heat it up on low to medium flame..whiling adding the samosa check a drop of maida its hot..when the oil is enough hot then drop our samosa one by one and fry till it becone golden in colour..it take hatdly 15-20 min..note dont cook on high flame otherwise in samosa bubble start appear on the outer covering..our delucious samosa is ready enjoy it with your fav dipping.
- In one cup of samosa I making 15 samosa..with the leftover maida dough I making papadi also.
Samosa is usually stuffed with potato stuffing. I always wanted to make the samosas that are big and. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Samosas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Samosa makes your day joyful.