Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan stuffing sausageless rolls recipe. You can cook vegan stuffing sausageless rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls:
- Get 1/2 of Jus Roll Puff Pastry Block.
- Use 30 g of Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix.
- Take 30 g of Soy Mince.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Take 1 Cup of Boiling Water.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable Butter.
- Provide 1 pinch of Plain Flour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade..
- Roll out Half of a Jus Roll Puff Pastry Block to the thickness of a pound coin. Cut into 6 equal rectangular sections..
- Mix together 30g of Soy Mince and Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix along with 1 Cup of Boiling water..
- Spoon the mix onto the 6 Pastry rectangles into sausage shapes about half an inch from one end. Then roll the pastry starting at the end with the mix..
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter along with 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper and brush it onto the tops of the sausage rolla and score diagonally with a sharp knife..
- Baken for 30 minutes, the tops should be golden and just slightly springy to the touch..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls makes your day joyful.