What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Rice with lentils recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Rice with lentils recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice with lentils recipe. To cook rice with lentils you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Rice with lentils:
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of preboiled lentils(kamande).
- You need of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of Ginger(paste).
- Use of Garlic(paste).
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- You need 2 of large onions.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Dhania.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Rice with lentils:
- Fry onions until golden brown, add ginger and garlic paste.
- Add tomatoes and grated carrots to make a thick sauce.
- Add your coconut milk to the sauce. Cook for five minutes until you have that thick sauce..
- Add in your boiled lentils and let them boil. Add salt and Dhania to garnish.
- Boil your rice as the lentils are cooking.
- Steam your chopped cabbages.
- Serve while hot and enjoy..
I love rice and lentils, this cooking technique of parboiling the rice, draining it, and then steaming it is actually the Iranian style of making rice. Rice and lentils are two of my favorite foods, but I love Mejadra is a Middle Eastern-Mediterranean dish of rice and lentils cooked with warming spices (not spicy) and topped with fried onions. This is not a one pot one mush recipe! This is perfectly but separately cooked Lentils and Rice still all in one pot! Humble lentils and rice are seasoned with warm spices and fried onions in this classic Mejadra recipe!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Rice with lentils makes your day joyful.