Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oil-free/fat-free savory zucchini cheese muffins recipe. You can cook oil-free/fat-free savory zucchini cheese muffins using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins:
- Get 1 of Cup/125 Grams All-purpose flour.
- Get 1 of Medium unpeeled Zucchini (Grated).
- Get 1 of Small Orange Bell Pepper (Finely diced).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese (Grated).
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Use 1 Tsp of or As per taste Pepper.
- Get 1 Tsp of or As per taste Salt.
- Use 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins:
- Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F.
- Combine the All-purpose flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder & Red Chilli Flakes in a small bowl..
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the grated Zucchini *(do not squeeze the juice out), diced Bell Pepper followed by the grated Cheese. Mix well with a spatula..
- Add half of the All-Purpose flour mixture. Mix until combined using a spatula..
- Add the remaining half of the Flour. Mix until combined well..
- Line the cavities of the muffin pan with parchment paper liners..
- Note: If you don’t have parchment paper liners, then you will need to lightly grease the Muffin Pan with melted butter or oil..
- Spoon the zucchini mixture into the prepared muffin pan until almost full..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean. If not, then keep the muffin pan back into the switched off oven for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy warm! Bon Appètit!!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins makes your day cheerful.