What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for complete Sawahlunto’s Pancake (ALE-ALE Serabi) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sawahlunto’s Pancake (ALE-ALE Serabi) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sawahlunto’s pancake (ale-ale serabi) recipe. You can have sawahlunto’s pancake (ale-ale serabi) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Sawahlunto’s Pancake (ALE-ALE Serabi):
- Take of GREEN DOUGH:.
- Use 150 gr of rice flour.
- Use 150 gr of all purpose flour (medium protein).
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 3/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Use 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 650 ml of coconut milk (from ½ coconut).
- Get 100 ml of pandan and suji leaf water (juice 3 pandan + 5 sugi leaves + 100 ml water).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of butter/margarine, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Use of CHOCOLATE DOUGH:.
- You need 100 gr of rice flour.
- Take 75 gr of Tape (fermented cassava).
- Prepare 75 gr of brown sugar.
- You need 115 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Provide 100 ml of coconut water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Sawahlunto’s Pancake (ALE-ALE Serabi):
- CHOCOLATE DOUGH : a) Blend brown sugar, fermented cassava and coconut water then strain..
- b) Pour "tape" water little by little on rice flour, while stirred..
- c) Add the coconut milk, stir until blended. Cover the dough using a clean cloth, then set aside..
- GREEN DOUGH : a) Mix the rice flour, wheat flour, baking powder, yeast, sugar and salt. Mix well and set aside..
- b) Cook the coconut milk until boiling, then add pandan suji water. Stir well, leave until slightly warm — almost close to room temperature..
- c) Pour the flour with coconut milk little by little, stir and make sure there are no lumps of dough..
- d) Finally, add the egg and melted butter. Mix well, leave for 1-2 hours until the dough bubbles appear..
- Prepare a non-stick frying pan or serabi mold, rubbing the surface with oil. After it's really hot, pour 1 ladle green dough on top, add 2-3 tbsp of brown dough in the middle..
- Cook over low heat until all parts of the dough looks finished and cooked through. Remove and set aside. Repeat steps 8 and 9 until all the batter is used..
- ALE-ALE is good to eat while warm..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sawahlunto’s Pancake (ALE-ALE Serabi) makes your day joyful.