What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Pudding Raja recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Pudding Raja recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pudding raja recipe. To cook pudding raja you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Pudding Raja:
- Take of For the pudding.
- You need 5-10 of ripe bananas cut to 3 inches length.
- Get 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Provide of Ghee for shallow frying.
- Prepare of Glazed cherries.
- Provide of Sweetened prunes.
- Provide of For the custard sauce.
- Get 500 ml of evaporated milk.
- Take 3 of egg yolks.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- Take of For the golden strands/noodles.
- Use 5 of egg yolks.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cornflour.
- You need of For the sugar syrup.
- Provide 150 grams of sugar.
- You need 400 ml of water.
- Use of Pandan leaf cut to 4-inch pieces..
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Pudding Raja:
- Make the golden strands by mixing the egg yolks and cornflour then strain using a fine sieve. Transfer into a sauce bottle or icing bag. Bring to boil water, sugar and pandan leaves. When the sugar syrup is slightly thick, discard the pandan leaves. Gently pipe out the egg yolk into the sugar syrup in a thin stream to make very fine noodles. Leave it in the syrup for a few seconds. Take it out using a pair of chopsticks. Repeat till you finish all the egg yolks.all the egg yolks..
- If the sugar syrup becomes too thick add some hot water to loosen it. Separate the noodles strands using your chopsticks. Cover and set aside..
- Heat a frying pan with ghee and shallow fry the bananas on low heat until just brown…
- Mix the ingredients for the custard and sieve. Put them into a saucepan and bring to boil. Stir well until its slightly thick. Let cool then put them the fridge..
- Arrange bananas, prunes, cherries and cashew nuts into a bowl. Top with the golden noodles. Pour the custard and serve cold..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pudding Raja turns your day joyful.