Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe. To make uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- Prepare 500 g of cubed pork meat.
- Provide 500 g of cubed lamb meat.
- Get 2 liters of brown wine vinager.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of and a half sachets mild curry powder.
- Prepare 1 can of apricot jam.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Mrs Balls Chutney.
- Take 7-8 of onions.
- Prepare 3 of large green peppers.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- The most important part of the recipe is to let the meat marinade for at least 5 days for best flavour results. Start by lightly frying a copped onion in half a centimeter of olive oil until it starts to sweat..
- Then add garlic, salt, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and curry powder and continue to lightly fry for about 3-4min or until the onion is golden brown, making sure not to burn the ingredients..
- Add 2 liters of brown vinegar and bring to a boil..
- Add can of apricot jam and bottle of chutney, bringing to boil and reducing for about 40-50min to reduce the vinegar and thicken the marinade, stirring occasionally to make sure that it doesn't stick..
- Whilst letting the marinade cool down completely, chop up the rest of the onions into nice square sizes slightly larger than the size of your meat and add them into the cold marinade..
- In a big dish with the cubed meat mix, pour onions and marinade over and mix. Allow the meat to marinade for at least 4-6 days. The longer, the better, stirring every day or two..
- When ready, soak a few wooden skewers is water to prevent them from splitting during the cooking cooking process..
- In the meantime, cut up 3-4 fresh large green peppers into large squares..
- When the skewers have soaked, start skewering the meat, alternating between onion, green pepper and meat until all has been skewered. Don't be shy with the amount of onion and green pepper that you use!.
- When cooking, on the braai is the best. Serve with a potato salad, and enjoy!.
A strong will and positive attitude helped Curry get well enough to attend the Actors Fund Tony Awards Viewing Party, where he received a lifetime. Sosatie is a South African meat dish consisting of pieces of lamb that are marinated in a sauce made with onions, garlic, hot peppers, tamarind juice, and curry leaves. The meat is then skewered and barbecued on a traditional South African braai. The ingredients in curry powder vary, but cumin always figures in heavily. A typical curry powder also includes coriander, turmeric, ginger, mustard, fenugreek These lend an earthy, sweet and spicy flavor to whatever dish the curry powder is used in.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 makes your day joyful.