Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Classic beer batter fish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Classic beer batter fish recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic beer batter fish recipe. You can cook classic beer batter fish using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Classic beer batter fish:
- Provide 1.1 kg of fish fillet (nileperch or tilapia or any firm fish).
- Provide 2.200 gms of wheat flour.
- You need 3.1 tbspn of baking powder.
- Prepare 4.50 gms of cornflour.
- Provide 5.3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 6.5 of lemon juice squizzed.
- Get 7 of .salt n pepper to taste.
- You need 8 of .oil for deepfrying and for batter.
- Get 9.1 of tusker beer.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Classic beer batter fish:
- First season your fish with lemon juice,salt,minced garlic,black pepper check seasoning and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour,50ml oil with beer and whisk till smooth you can add water if too thick,add black pepper and salt for taste.
- Arrange flour in a tray and season with salt n pepper for dusting,and the batter,first pass your marinated fish into the flour and dust off excess flour.
- Put oil at medium heat or 150 degrees if using an electric fryer.
- Shake off excess batter and submerge the fish in the oil making sure you put it away from you to avoid oil spilling over turn it until browned n cruchy.
- Serve it hot with french fries and some tarter sauce.
Sometimes you have a hankering for fried foods and these beer battered fish and chips will definitely satisfy your next craving. Beer Battered Fish is a classic pub food dinner made with fresh cod that's dipped into a batter of flour, eggs, beer, and seasoning, then fried until it's crispy and golden brown on the outside and flaky on the inside. I like to serve this with crunchy potato chips or fries and a big spoonful of tartar sauce. This is a great beer batter fish recipe, and is very easy to do. We often fish all day with friends, and then cook the fish afterwards out on deck.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Classic beer batter fish makes your day cheerful.