Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Jaggery Pumpkin Kheer recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Jaggery Pumpkin Kheer recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jaggery pumpkin kheer recipe. To make jaggery pumpkin kheer you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Jaggery Pumpkin Kheer:
- Prepare 1 bowl of grated Pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- Take 1 tablespoon of roasted poppy seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds.
- Provide Pinch of kesar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Jaggery Pumpkin Kheer:
- Put milk in heavy bottom pan and boiled it, then add Pumpkin..
- Then add Jaggery, kesar and poppy seeds and cooked on low flames till milk get reduced..
- When milk reduced and pumpkin cooked add cardamom powder and switch off the flame..
- Now put in serving bowl and garnish with pumpkin seeds..
Pumpkin is called as Gummadikaya in telugu and Kaddu in hindi. In most parts of India, Pumpkin is a symbol of festivity, these are used during various pooja like the. DIRECTIONS In a mixer, grind the coconut and jaggery to a fine paste. In a thick bottom vessel, melt the jaggery and strain it to get rid of the impurities. Pumpkin kheer is a very popular traditional dessert.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Jaggery Pumpkin Kheer makes your day cheerful.