Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Cumin (Jeera) Rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cumin (Jeera) Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin (jeera) rice recipe. You can have cumin (jeera) rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Cumin (Jeera) Rice:
- Take 1.5 cups of basmati rice.
- Use 3 cups of water plus extra for soaking.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter/ghee.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 4-5 of cloves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Cumin (Jeera) Rice:
- Wash the basmati rice a few times, then soak it for at least 30mins..
- Drain all water from rice and set aside..
- Heat butter/ghee in a pot and add the whole spices to it. Once the cumin seeds start splattering, add the drained rice to it and saute for two mins on medium flame..
- Add water and salt to the rice and mix well. Bring rice to a quick boil then reduce heat and let it simmer. Cover and cook for approximately five to six mins till all the water has evaporated and rice cooked through..
- Serve with curry of choice!.
Cumin rice is an earthy and slightly peppery dish that can be used as the base for many meals. This is not a traditional jeera rice recipe, but rather my "what works for me" version of jeera rice. I refused to eat anything unless this rice was on my plate. Step by Step Cumin Rice Recipe: Wash and rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Transfer to the rice cooker bowl and add enough water to cook it.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Cumin (Jeera) Rice turns your day cheerful.