Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to irvixen's pork chops in beer sauce recipe. You can cook irvixen's pork chops in beer sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce:
- Take 12 oz of Can beer.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/3 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, halved and sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of Minced garlic ( 2 cloves).
- Provide 4 of Pork chops.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of Salt/pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce:
- In a large bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and onion..
- Using an electric skillet or frying pan, brown chops in oil on both sides, seasoning with salt/pepper..
- Drain chops and return to pan. Pour sauce over chops and bring to simmer..
- Continue to simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, or until sauce thickens, turning chops occasionally..
- If you want the sauce to thicken quickly, remove chops. Mix 2tbsp cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water. Stir into sauce and boil, stirring constantly for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes..
- I make a second batch of sauce and simmer in a separate pot until thick, as my family loves the sauce over mashed potatoes..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce makes your day cheerful.