What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw fig logs (faux lärabars) recipe. To make raw fig logs (faux lärabars) you need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars):
- Prepare of a blend of dried figs and pitted prunes (without oil coating), at a 3 to 2 ratio, to desired taste and consistency.
- Prepare to taste of raisins, walnuts, or other nuts of your choice.
- Use of honey, to adjust the firmness.
- Use to taste of any seeds, nuts, or dried fruits or your choice (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars):
- You can use either the pale colored or blackish prunes. The original version uses black prunes..
- (If you use only black figs, these will turn out soft, and will not harden in the refrigerator; store them in the freezer instead.).
- Remove any stems from the figs..
- Run the figs and prunes through the food processor. If the mixture is too firm, add honey..
- Mix in the raisins and chopped walnuts..
- When the mixture stiffens to the consistency of cookie dough, roll into a log, put in a plastic bag, and set in the refrigerator. (If it's too soft, put it in the freezer.).
- After about 2-3 days, it will firm up enough to cut. Slice into desired sizes..
- These also make great drinking snacks with cheese, and also make a good snack for dieters..
- Note: If you don't have a food processor or only have a small capacity food processor, this amount may be too much and may break your machine, so be careful..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Raw Fig Logs (Faux Lärabars) makes your day joyful.