What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Mango Rice Pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Mango Rice Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango rice pudding recipe. To cook mango rice pudding you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Mango Rice Pudding:
- Take 2 of Fresh Mangoes.
- You need 150 g of Rice.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Mango Rice Pudding:
- Chop up one mango, blend all of the flesh to make a puree.
- In a large pot add the rice, 1/2 the mango puree and honey. Stir together and cover with water, bring to the boil..
- Whilst boiling chop up the other mango into small chunks, add half of this to the rice. Add the salt. Simmer the rice for about 40 minutes (until it is cooked) adding more water if needs be, stir it frequently as it is prone to sticking to the bottom..
- When the rice is done take it off the heat and stir through the rest of the puree. Half the remaining mango pieces and add these..
- Portion it off into small bowls and top with the remaining mango chunks and a drizzle of honey..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mango Rice Pudding makes your day joyful.