Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Posh Pobbies recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Posh Pobbies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to posh pobbies recipe. You can cook posh pobbies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Posh Pobbies:
- Provide 300 g of (8 1/2 cups, 11 oz) day old rye bread.
- Use 800 ml (3 cups) of water.
- You need 1 of can/bottle (330 ml, 1 1/2 cups, 11.2 fl oz) ale – I used Brewdog Nanny State.
- Provide of zest of half a lemon.
- Get of large slice of grapefruit peel.
- You need 150 ml (2/3 cup) of elderflower and rose pressé.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh horseradish grated.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lava salt.
- You need of few leaves angelica shredded.
- You need of to serve.
- Provide of swirl of skyr or cream (optional).
- Take of flowers: horseradish and elderflower (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Posh Pobbies:
- Break the rye bread into pieces and soak in the water for at least 2-3 hours, ideally overnight..
- In a large pot, add the soaked rye bread, beer, lemon zest, grapefruit peel, presse, horseradish and salt. Bring to a boil and then reduce to medium-low heat, stirring frequently to break up the bread and prevent the mixture from sticking to the pot as it starts to thicken..
- Cook until the mixture is a thick porridge..
- Pour into bowls and top with a swirl of skyr and flowers if so desired..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Posh Pobbies makes your day cheerful.