Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dad's famous bbq pork mac n cheese recipe. You can cook dad's famous bbq pork mac n cheese using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese:
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Cranberry Ginger Ale.
- Get of Water (As needed).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion.
- Use 1 TBSP of Marjoram.
- Get 1 TSP of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of (Grill Mates) Brown sugar Bourbon seasoning.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Honey.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Pork Roast.
- Prepare of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Elbow macaroni.
- Use 1 Stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Extra Sharp White Cheddar.
- Get 4 oz of Monterey Jack.
- Provide 16 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 3 oz of Swiss.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- Take 1 of hand full Mozzarella.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese:
- Add ginger ale, water (as needed to cook pork), garlic, onion, marjoram and cinnamon to crock pot and stir..
- Add thawed pork roast to mixture. Top with brown sugar Bourbon seasoning, BBQ sauce and honey..
- Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours, or until meat is tender..
- Drain any remaining broth. Shred pork, then add BBQ sauce (personal preference on how much sauce you like)..
- Cook macaroni until al dente..
- Cube Cheddar, Monterey Jack and swiss cheeses..
- In a sauce pan add butter and whipping cream on medium/low heat. Stir together once butter melts and add cream cheese..
- Once cream mixture is melted, slowly add the cubes of cheese. Stirring continually until all cheese is melted..
- Add parmesan cheese and stir for 2 minutes. Making sure cheese is dissolved and well mixed. Remove cheese sauce from heat..
- In a casserole dish mix macaroni and cheese sauce together. Then layer BBQ pork on to the macaroni. Top with a hand full of mozzarella..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Let stand a few minutes out of the oven, cheese sauce will be like molten lava, and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese turns your day cheerful.