Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Slow cooker chicken and stuffing recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Slow cooker chicken and stuffing recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken and stuffing recipe. You can cook slow cooker chicken and stuffing using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Slow cooker chicken and stuffing:
- Take 10-12 of Chicken(thighs, breast, drumsticks, Wings and tenderloins).
- Prepare Tablespoon of Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 10.75 oz of Can Cream of Celery Soup.
- You need 6 oz of Box Stove Top Stuffing.
- Use 2 Cups of Chicken Broth.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Slow cooker chicken and stuffing:
- In a bowl mix stuffing and broth together and set aside..
- Place chicken in the bottom of your 6 qt slow cooker..
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning over tenderloins.
- Pour soup over chicken and spread evenly..
- Once stuffing has absorbed all of the chicken broth pour evenly on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Top with bacon, carrots, potatoes, marjoram and gravy. Gently stir thawed green beans into chicken mixture. In medium bowl, mix melted butter and stuffing; spoon over chicken mixture. Make the best slow cooker chicken and stuffing as a great comfort meal in the slow cooker or crockpot. It's also easy to make gluten-free too!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Slow cooker chicken and stuffing makes your day cheerful.