Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Pumpkin Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Pumpkin Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. To cook pumpkin soup you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Pumpkin Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 2 each of celery stalks.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper.
- Provide 3 of potatoes (peeled).
- You need 3 of tomatos.
- Take 1 medium of sized pumpkin.
- Provide 1 pints of brown ale of choice.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Get 5 of bay leaves.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 4 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 pints of cream.
- Get 2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of flour.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Pumpkin Soup:
- Dice the onion, pepper, potatoes, tomatoes, celery, & pumpkin. Add to a large stock pot with olive oil and saute for 10 minutes..
- Mince the garlic cloves & add to the pot with thyme, bay leaves, & basil. Pour in beer & chicken stock and boil for 40 minutes..
- When ingredients are fork tender, remove the bay leaves & with a hand blender, puree to a smooth consistency. Stir in milk, cream & butter and thicken with flour..
- Serve with paprika & chopped parsley (optional)..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pumpkin Soup makes your day cheerful.