Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot stuffing chicken recipe. You can cook crock pot stuffing chicken using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- Provide 2 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 box of Stuffing any flavor.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken:
- Place chicken in crock pot season with salt and pepper. Cover with 1/2 a can of soup. Place the whole box of stuff on top of chicken. ( make sure stuffing is uncooked) Place the remaining cans of soup on top of the stuffing..
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or on high for 3 hours. Serve with rolls and veggies if desired.
However, a side of veggies is always a good thing. Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing is a complete meal all in the slow cooker. Chicken and Stuffing Recipe is the best comfort food and quick and easy to prepare. Our family loves this Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing! Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place chicken breasts in crock pot.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Crock Pot Stuffing Chicken turns your day cheerful.