Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Lentil gravy recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Lentil gravy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil gravy recipe. You can cook lentil gravy using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Lentil gravy:
- Use 250 g of red lentils.
- Take 250 g of green lentils.
- Get 1 tsp of masala.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 of medium onion.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cube of Beef stock.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Lentil gravy:
- Pour boiling water over red and green lentils and leave to soak overnight.
- Boil red and green lentils for 30 minutes in twice amount of water as there are lentils.
- After 20 minutes add Worcestershire sauce, masala and salt.
- Finely dice onions and fry on medium heat for a minute,.
- Add cumin, fry for another 2 minutes then add stock cube till soft.
- Switch to lower heat, add chopped tomatoes and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add lentils and leave to simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
Lentils are inexpensive, easy to cook, and packed with This recipe for Curried Lentils is a spin off of the ever popular Quick Curried Chickpeas. Lentils are a super food that can give you a huge protein boost. Luckily for potential gardeners, they are also easy to plant and maintain. Start with quality seeds or dried lentils. The lentil (Lens culinaris or Lens esculenta) is an edible legume.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Lentil gravy makes your day cheerful.