Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for best Beetroot sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Beetroot sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot sauce recipe. To make beetroot sauce you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Beetroot sauce:
- Take 50 gm of Beetroot.
- Use 50 gms of Onion.
- Prepare 100 gms of Tomato.
- Take 10 of Garlic-cloves(kali).
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- Provide 2 of Mishri(pieces sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Beetroot sauce:
- Chop beetroot,tomatoes, onions..
- Turn on the gas,place cooker on it,add 1/2cup water,add chopped beetroot tomatoes, onions,garlic,cloves,black pepper powder, & salt.close the lid.boil all the ingredients..
- After 2 whistles turn off the flame..
- After 5 minutes pour the boiled ingredients into the bowl..
- Grind all the boiled ingredients in the grinder..
- Turn on gas,place cooker or pan,pour the juice, add sugar, cook for 5-8 minutes on slow flame.Off the flame..
- Sauce is ready.😋After 5 minutes pour the sauce in a bowl, decorate it with beetroot flowers. 🌺.
- Healthy & tasty beetroot sauce is ready to serve..
The beets are bangin' in this eye-catching dish. Highly nutritious, beetroots are an awesome addition to any pasta meal – including this beauty! Skordalia is a garlicky dip that complements sweet beetroot super well. In the course of my life, I went from hating beetroot to being a complete and utter beetroot fiend. You'll find our ideas for cooking beets, roasting beets and beetroot salads.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Beetroot sauce turns your day joyful.