Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Aam Panna with Jaggery Powder recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Aam Panna with Jaggery Powder recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aam panna with jaggery powder recipe. To make aam panna with jaggery powder you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Aam Panna with Jaggery Powder:
- You need 2 of Raw mangoes.
- Use to taste of Jaggery powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of black salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 10-15 of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Aam Panna with Jaggery Powder:
- Wash the mangoes properly.Now steam it or boil it.I steam it for 15 minutes.After cool down,take out all pulp from it in a blender jar..
- Now add mint leaves,ice cubes,salt,black salt,black pepper powder,cumin powder and little water and jaggery powder,lemon juice and blend it to make smooth paste..
- Store this in a glass bottle.You can keep it in a fridge for 7 days..
- Now for making aam Panna shots,use 3 tbsp of paste and add in a serving glass and add ice cubes and add water and stirr it.Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves.Our yummy tangy Aam Panna is ready to serve.Enjoy 😍🥰👌👍.
Roasted cumin powder – Dry roast the cumin seeds on. Aam Panna is a drink prepared from raw mango. These raw mangoes are easily available when the temperature is at its extreme. To prepare Aam Panna we add black salt, cumin powder, sugar or jaggery, and fresh mint leaves. कैरीचे पन्ह ं – This is very refreshing drink which is made from raw mangoes, jaggery, mint leaf, cardamom and salt.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Aam Panna with Jaggery Powder makes your day cheerful.