Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for best InstantPot Mexican Beer Chicken recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent InstantPot Mexican Beer Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instantpot mexican beer chicken recipe. You can have instantpot mexican beer chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty InstantPot Mexican Beer Chicken:
- Take 2 lbs of Chicken breast.
- Provide 1/2 bottle of beer.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/4 cup of pickled Jalepenos (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving InstantPot Mexican Beer Chicken:
- Cut chicken breast in half (fillet them) and place them in instantpot.
- Add seasoning, garlic, beer, and Jalepenos.
- Place lid on and make sure it's on "sealed". Seat on high heat for 13 minutes. Once done, let it naturally release for 5 minutes and then do a quick release. Shred chicken and serve on tortillas.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your InstantPot Mexican Beer Chicken turns your day cheerful.