What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for best Beetroot Thepla recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Beetroot Thepla recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot thepla recipe. You can cook beetroot thepla using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Beetroot Thepla:
- Take 3 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of Grated beetroot.
- Take 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Green chili paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Get As required of Curd for Knead Dough.
- Take 3 tsp of Oil for Cooking.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Beetroot Thepla:
- Take a wheat flour and add Oil, Ajwine, Jeera, turmeric powder, chilli powder, seasame seeds, Green chili paste, Ginger garlic paste mix all dry ingredients..
- Add Grated Beetroot..
- Add curd and make a soft Dough..
- Make a roti and roast it and it is ready to serve.. 😋😋.
Highly nutritious, beetroots are an awesome addition to any pasta meal – including this beauty! Put the beetroot into a blender and add the olive oil, salt, garlic and Pour in all that beautiful beetroot sauce and mix through. Tip out on to a serving dish and sprinkle. Beetroot paratha is a beautiful bright colored paratha that is healthy and delicious too. Serving with an accompaniment of curd or curries will enha.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Beetroot Thepla makes your day cheerful.