Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Jam tarts recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Jam tarts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jam tarts recipe. To make jam tarts you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Jam tarts:
- Get 1 kg of margarine.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of apricot jam.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 100 g of coconut.
- Take 12 cups of flour.
- Prepare 50 g of ground cinnamon.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Jam tarts:
- Mix margarine and sugar dissolve then add eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add flour and baking powder then take kota of the dough put in a bowl and pour coconut mix and refrigerate.
- Then put the remaining dough on a greased pan and press it all over the pan then spread it with jam and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Take out the refrigerate dough and grate it over the cinnamon and bake.
- When baked let it cool and slice.
With the option to make both your own jam and own pastry. See more ideas about Jam tarts, Jam, Food. You can use any jam in the tarts, whichever suits best. Top tip from my mum: it's a good way to use up leftover pastry. I hope I do you proud mum!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Jam tarts makes your day cheerful.