Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Red Beet Jam recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Red Beet Jam recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red beet jam recipe. To cook red beet jam you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Red Beet Jam:
- Use 3 of medium beets.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 2 of small cloves garlic.
- Take 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 sprigs of fresh thyme (1/2 tsp dry).
- Provide 1 pinch of Rosemary.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of white wine or balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar, optional.
- Take of More butter or olive oil if needed.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Red Beet Jam:
- Peel and grate the roots of the beets. Finely chop the onion, garlic, thyme and rosemary..
- Melt butter in a heavy bottomed pot and add the onions and garlic. Sauté for about 5 minutes on medium low heat until soft and slightly golden..
- Add the grated beets, herbs, a couple pinches salt, pepper and a splash of vinegar. Turn to low heat and mix well..
- Cover the pot and cook on LOW heat for 45 minutes. Check every 10-15 minutes to stir and make sure the jam is moist enough and not starting to burn. Add a little olive oil or more butter if too dry..
- After 45 minutes, taste and add a little sugar if you think it needs a tad more sweetness. Also adjust the salt, pepper and vinegar to taste. Let cool and store in a small jar, in the fridge..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Red Beet Jam makes your day joyful.