Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Peanut butter and jam toast recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Peanut butter and jam toast recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter and jam toast recipe. You can have peanut butter and jam toast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Peanut butter and jam toast:
- Take to spread of Peanut butter (crunchy/smooth).
- Prepare to spread of Jam (flavour of your choice).
- Get 2 slices of Bread (white, brown… it's really up to you).
- You need to spread of Butter/margerine (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Peanut butter and jam toast:
- Pop toast in toaster and toast to a consistency that you like.
- Spread butter/margerine on toast (this is optional – I prefer not to use butter or marg when I eat peanut butter).
- Spread peanut butter evenly on toast (to your own desired thickness).
- Spread jam over the peanut butter (also to your desired thickness).
- (Best served with a lovely warm cup of tea or coffee).
How can something so easy taste so good? Try strawberry, raspberry, red plum jam, mango, blackberry, blueberry, and even boysenberry. And if you're feeling really adventurous, you can opt for a No one ever said a peanut butter sandwich is best served cold. Try grilling it, frying it, cooking it in a Panini press, and toasting it in the oven. This is "Smooth Peanut Butter and Jam Toast" by Fix & Fogg on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Peanut butter and jam toast makes your day cheerful.