What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Cumin paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Cumin paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin paratha recipe. You can cook cumin paratha using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Cumin paratha:
- You need 250 gm of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 TSP of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 TSP of Cumin Seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 4 tsp of ghee for 3 paratha.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Cumin paratha:
- Mix the four, water and salt to make a soft dough.
- Make small rounds of it.
- Take a round. Make roti of it. Add ghee on it.
- Add all ingredients only little.
- Fold it two times and again make a paratha size of it.
- Heat tawa and roast paratha well.
- Cumin paratha is ready to serve.
If beetroot is your all time favorite then definitely you are on the right page. Keema paratha is an authentic Indian bread stuffed with minced meat. This dish is originally taken from the royal Mughlai cuisine. This royal recipe was served as a side dish to the Mughal kings in the. Keema Paratha is a variation of stuffed paratha made with spiced up minced meat.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Cumin paratha makes your day joyful.