Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Fenugreek, Fennel and corn flour dumplings Methi, suva makai muthia recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Fenugreek, Fennel and corn flour dumplings Methi, suva makai muthia recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek, fennel and corn flour dumplings methi, suva makai muthia recipe. You can have fenugreek, fennel and corn flour dumplings methi, suva makai muthia using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Fenugreek, Fennel and corn flour dumplings Methi, suva makai muthia:
- Prepare 2 cups of corn flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of coarse wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of fennel finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of fenugreek finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of green garlic.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of eno.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of soda bicarbonate.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp.
- Use 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- Use 1/2 cup of yogurt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Fenugreek, Fennel and corn flour dumplings Methi, suva makai muthia:
- Mix all the ingredients and make a soft dough. Add water if required. Let it sit for 15 minutes..
- In a steamer add water and bring it to boil. Grease the plate to steam the dumplings. Knead the dough and make cylindrical shape dumplings and steam for 12 to 15 minutes. Check with toothpick it should come out clean..
- Let it cool and cut in small rounds. You can enjoy on its own or stir fry..
- Stir fry:- 1 tablespoon oil 1 teaspoon mustard seeds 1 teaspoon sesame seeds Method:- In a pan heat oil and add mustard and sesame seeds until it flutters. Add dumpling and stir fry until golden brown..
These baked methi muthia are sure to gather praise from all those who taste this wonderful and attractive. Steamed muthia with palak and methi leaves Muthia means a fist. You may change the shape if you wish. Recipe for Corn Methi Pulao made with sweet corn and fenugreek leaves. Recipe with step by step pictures.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Fenugreek, Fennel and corn flour dumplings Methi, suva makai muthia makes your day cheerful.