What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Turkish rice pudding recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Turkish rice pudding recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish rice pudding recipe. To make turkish rice pudding you need 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Turkish rice pudding:
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice.
- Provide 4 1/4 cup+ 2tbsp of Milk.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Get 3/4 cup+2 tbsp of Sugar for sprinkling.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder for sprinkling.
- Take 4-5 Tbsp of Chopped pistachios.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Turkish rice pudding:
- In a small bowl add 4Tbsp of milk along with 1Tbsp melted butter..
- Whisk milk and butter mixture thoroughly and keep aside to be used later..
- Wash rice 3-4 times or until water runs clear of the starch..
- In a deep heavy bottom pan or kadai add washed rice with enough water to cover it by about 1/2 inch..
- Bring it to a boil and reduce the heat. Let the rice simmer gently until the rice is soft, about 5-10 minutes..
- Stir in between.Time may vary to cook rice. So keep checking in between for the doneness of rice..
- In another pan add 4 cup milk,milk butter mixture, vanilla essence,sugar and bring to boil..
- In meantime mix 1/4 cup milk and 3Tbsp cornstarch in a small bowl..
- Now add boiled milk to cooked rice. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it boil very gently for about 10 minutes..
- Using a whisk again mix together the milk and the cornstarch until smooth..
- While stirring, gradually add this mixture into the rice..
- Simmer uncovered on a low heat and stiring frequently for about 10-15 mts..
- When the pudding thickens,remove from the heat and fill ramekins cups with the hot mixture.Let pudding cool to a room temperature..
- Preheat oven to 180*c for 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle lightly sugar over pudding and place in the oven under the broiler until the surface is lightly browned..
- Let the cups cool at room temperature and then refrigerate for 2-4 hours..
- Before serving sprinkle cinnamon powder and chopped pistachios..
Rice pudding is a staple dessert in Turkish cuisine. You can find it in most restaurants and it is widely cooked at home too. Cook the rice in a pot until the water disappears. Cover it with a lid while cooking. You can boil it with more water if you prefer the rice dissolved well in the desseet later.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Turkish rice pudding turns your day joyful.