What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Cumin rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cumin rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin rice recipe. You can cook cumin rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Cumin rice:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of rice.
- Provide 1 of red onion.
- Take 2 of tablesspoon cumin seeds.
- Take 30 ml of vegetable oil.
- Use of Salt.
- You need 6 of cupsWater.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Cumin rice:
- Wash rice and keep aside.
- Sautee the onion add salt and cumin seeds.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add the rice cover and cook on low heat till all the water has dried up.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork, serve with stew of choice.
Stir briefly over low heat until the grains are coated with butter. Stir in the broth and make sure there are no lumps in the rice. Add the parsley, thyme and bay leaf. Jeera Rice or Cumin Rice, is a popular Indian side dish in which nutty basmati rice is cooked with aromatic and earthy cumin seeds. This simple and delicious side is the perfect accompaniment to.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Cumin rice turns your day joyful.