What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Chawal ki kheer or Rice pudding recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chawal ki kheer or Rice pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chawal ki kheer or rice pudding recipe. To cook chawal ki kheer or rice pudding you need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Chawal ki kheer or Rice pudding:
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati rice.
- Take as needed of Dry fruits Pistachios, Badam and chalori.
- Take 4-5 strands of Saffron.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder (elachi powder).
- Prepare as needed of Rose essence (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Chawal ki kheer or Rice pudding:
- Soak the rice for half an hour.
- Boil The milk.
- Crushed the rice before adding it into milk.
- Now add the crush rice in boiled milk,allow it to cook nicely.
- Stir it in between so that it doesn't form a lumps.
- Rice has cooked now.
- Add 1 cup sugar or as per taste.
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp.
- Rose essence less than half tsp,it's gives very nice smile and flavour to kheer.
- Few strand of saffron.
- Add dry fruits.
- Mix everything well..chawal ki kheer is ready to serve.
- Chawal ki kheer is ready.
Rice Kheer or Chawal Ki Kheer is a pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling rice along with milk and sugar. It is typically flavored with spices like cardamom or saffron and dry fruits like almonds, raisins, cashew etc. It is also known in some regions as payasam, payasa, phirni, firni etc. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential I love all variations but if you are looking for a classic Indian dessert, then it doesn't get better or more authentic that a bowl of rice kheer or chawal ki kheer as we would call in Hindi. The actual method of making Chawal ki Kheer Rice Pudding is time consuming but with promising results.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Chawal ki kheer or Rice pudding turns your day cheerful.