What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 recipe. You can have uncle tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- Take 500 g of cubed pork meat.
- Provide 500 g of cubed lamb meat.
- Provide 2 liters of brown wine vinager.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of and a half sachets mild curry powder.
- Take 1 can of apricot jam.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Mrs Balls Chutney.
- You need 7-8 of onions.
- Take 3 of large green peppers.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴:
- The most important part of the recipe is to let the meat marinade for at least 5 days for best flavour results. Start by lightly frying a copped onion in half a centimeter of olive oil until it starts to sweat..
- Then add garlic, salt, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and curry powder and continue to lightly fry for about 3-4min or until the onion is golden brown, making sure not to burn the ingredients..
- Add 2 liters of brown vinegar and bring to a boil..
- Add can of apricot jam and bottle of chutney, bringing to boil and reducing for about 40-50min to reduce the vinegar and thicken the marinade, stirring occasionally to make sure that it doesn't stick..
- Whilst letting the marinade cool down completely, chop up the rest of the onions into nice square sizes slightly larger than the size of your meat and add them into the cold marinade..
- In a big dish with the cubed meat mix, pour onions and marinade over and mix. Allow the meat to marinade for at least 4-6 days. The longer, the better, stirring every day or two..
- When ready, soak a few wooden skewers is water to prevent them from splitting during the cooking cooking process..
- In the meantime, cut up 3-4 fresh large green peppers into large squares..
- When the skewers have soaked, start skewering the meat, alternating between onion, green pepper and meat until all has been skewered. Don't be shy with the amount of onion and green pepper that you use!.
- When cooking, on the braai is the best. Serve with a potato salad, and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Uncle Tim's curry cumin sosaties🍴 makes your day joyful.