Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Use-up Jam Pasty recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Use-up Jam Pasty recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up jam pasty recipe. You can cook use-up jam pasty using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Use-up Jam Pasty:
- Prepare of Leftover pastry.
- Use of Jam from your cupboard.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Use-up Jam Pasty:
- Roll out the pastry and shape into a circle. Place the jam in one half, near the baseline of the hemisphere..
- Wet the pastry edges all round and fold the empty hemisphere over the one with the jam. Crimp the edges together..
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at Gas Mark 6 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 170C). Allow to cool and enjoy with a Nice Cuppa!.
Having been fascinated with pasties and finding this simple recipe, I finally gave it a go. Followed this recipe exactly as posted. A pasty is a filled pastry case, commonly associated with Cornwall in the UK. It's made by placing filling on a flat pastry shape, usually a circle, and folding it I used fresh pumpkin because of availability but don't feel it is worth the added work. I made my own crust and had issues of getting the right dough.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Use-up Jam Pasty makes your day joyful.