What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for interesting One-Pot Tomato Pasta with Fennel Sausage Meatballs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent One-Pot Tomato Pasta with Fennel Sausage Meatballs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one-pot tomato pasta with fennel sausage meatballs recipe. You can have one-pot tomato pasta with fennel sausage meatballs using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly One-Pot Tomato Pasta with Fennel Sausage Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 can of whole tomatoes (400 g).
- Take 120 g of penne or other short pasta (2 servings).
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced thin.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of dried red chili or 1/2 tsp cayenne (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 Tbsp of grated Parmesan or other hard cheese.
- Provide of [Fennel Sausage].
- Provide 1/2 lb of fatty ground pork (about 200 g).
- You need 1 of small clove garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel seeds, lightly ground.
- Provide 1 tsp of black peppercorns, crushed.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 2 tsp of red wine (optional).
- Use 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing One-Pot Tomato Pasta with Fennel Sausage Meatballs:
- Mix the sausage ingredients together and form into several small meatballs. Set aside for now..
- Heat a little oil in a medium pot and sauté the onions and garlic until very soft..
- Add the can of whole tomatoes to pot and break them up into smaller pieces with a wooden spoon or spatula..
- Pour in 1 cup of water and toss in the red chili. Bring to a boil..
- After it starts to boil, turn to low and mix in 1 tsp salt and the pasta..
- Cover with lid and cook on low for the time stated on the pasta package. Give it a stir a couple times during the cooking so the pasta doesn't stick to the pot..
- Right after you add the pasta to the sauce, prepare the meatballs: Heat about 1 Tablespoon oil in a frying pan and cook the meat balls on each side until lightly browned..
- About 2 or 3 minutes before the pasta gets done cooking, carefully mix in the meatballs into the pasta and sauce..
- When the pasta and meatballs are done cooking, dish out and top with a little parsley and grated chees..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your One-Pot Tomato Pasta with Fennel Sausage Meatballs makes your day cheerful.