Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Steak peppers and sweet potato recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Steak peppers and sweet potato recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak peppers and sweet potato recipe. To make steak peppers and sweet potato you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Steak peppers and sweet potato:
- Prepare of Sweet potato cubed.
- You need of Sirloin steak.
- Prepare 6 of Gun grill spice.
- Take of Mixed Herbs.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- Take of Robot Peppers.
- Use of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion and garlic.
- Prepare of Feta Cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Steak peppers and sweet potato:
- Boil the cubed sweet potatoes until cooked, drain excess water and mash. (I did not add any seasoning for diet purposes).
- For steak, season with 6gun grill spice and mixed Herbs and pan fry for 2 mins and turn then brush cooked side with BBQ sauce and do the same on the other side, remove from heat.
- In a pan sauté onions, garlic and peppers for about 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper and remove from pan, they should still be crunchy, plate them and then add chopped tomato and garnish with feta cheese.
A quick and easy Chinese Pepper Steak with a little twist. The sauce really ties the peppers and beef together. When I made this dish, I swapped the bamboo shoot with thin potato strips. Not only they look alike bamboo shoot, but I thought the potatoes would go well with this seasonings (and they. Sweet potatoes, Italian sausage, and red bell peppers make spicy, savory and easy main dish.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Steak peppers and sweet potato turns your day joyful.