Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Beetroot cutlets recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Beetroot cutlets recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot cutlets recipe. You can have beetroot cutlets using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Beetroot cutlets:
- Take 1/2 of beetroot.
- Prepare 1/2 of capcicum.
- Provide 1 of spring onion.
- Use 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of corn flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of refined flour.
- Take 2 spoons of rawa.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Beetroot cutlets:
- Take all vegetables and grind it in a mixer grinder..
- Then pour it into a mixing bowl and salt, black pepper and chilli powder as per your taste..
- Now, add cornflour and refined flour into it and mix it well..
- Make a ball or a patty of this mixture and sprinkle some rawa on both the sides..
- Then shallow fry in a pan or on tawa..
- Serve it with green chutney or ur favourite dip.
Beetroot cutlet is a delicious red colored patties prepared with beetroots, potatoes and few Indian spices. Make this beetroot cutlet at home impress your guest and family. Its " Beetroot Cutlet / Beetroot Tikkis ". It's simple, quick to prepare and tastes real yum. Made from handy ingredients it's a perfect healthy after school snack for your kiddos.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Beetroot cutlets turns your day joyful.